Study abroad in Malaysia
Malaysia is a nation of different races, culture & religion. It is in the heart of Southeast Asia. It comprises of two distinct areas West & East Malaysia. The total land area is approximately 329,758 km and is separated by sea by 40 miles. East Malaysia consists of federal territory & two large states Sabah & Sarawak. West Malaysia consists of 11 states & 2 federal territories. The capital of Malaysia is Kuala lumpier.
The climate is warm & humid throughout the year. Temperature is 30 C during day & 22 C at night. Bahia is national language but Mandarin, English & Tamil is widely used. Malaysia is known as Asia food paradise. A place to have huge varieties of cuisines which include vegetarian to western.
The local currency in Ringgit 1 RM = INR 14. Malaysia is largest exporter in the world for manufactured products like electrical goods, natural gas, rubber etc. Malaysia has become a very knowledge-based society with high-tech infrastructure and major International IT development.
Top reason to study in Malaysia
- An international standard and high-quality education, which is closely monitored by the Malaysian Education Ministries.
- Affordable fees & living expenses up to RM 45500.
- Foreign branch campuses operating in Malaysia. Twining program offered in partnership with universities from UK, USA, NZ, Australia etc. Institutes like Nottingham University, Swinburne University of technology, Curtin University, AIMST University etc have their campuses in Malaysia.
- Hassle free visa procedures.
- 50,000 international student population from across 100 countries.
- An international student is allowed to work part time 20 hours per week.
- Geographically safe environment, as Malaysia, not hampered by a natural disaster.
- Wide usage of English, which makes studying and living easy for students.
There are over 700 private higher educational institutions and Universities in Malaysia. Many American and British Universities have set up their campuses in Malaysia for Malaysian as well as international students who wish to study in Malaysia at a lower cost.
All these universities and courses are approved by the Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia. All courses approved by a country Ministry of Higher Education stand approved by any other country Ministry of Higher Education worldwide.